Friday, April 8, 2011

Un-titled

HELLO ! 
As usual, almost all among my friends are going to continue their study @ college , University ,f6 and somewhere else, but guess what,
I am not going for further study. 

I've plan to start working and save money to get a DSLR. I've ruined my exam result and i don't think my mom will buy me a slr hah! Is okay, i will work hard and try my best to get it and i MUST get it.
I apologize to those who ask me to help them  for taking photo, i m not able to take good quanlity photo now because i don't even have a camera =.=

Do wait for me peep (:
and day by day i am become addicted to PHOTOSHOP, well i m just using version cs3 but it's just so AWESOME!  Feeling so good when you can achive your target by yourself, although it's just a lil thing.
before
After.


A little bit bit proud with myself when i done this photo whoaaa
See how obsessed i am ? wheeeeeeeee XD 
I told to myself, when you have a concept in your mind, then you can do anything you want, if you try hard on it,
and finally i success. with self-learning , and some skills grabbeb from online tutorial. 
Not professional , but all feeling of love inside. (:


Other, I m trying the method of changing tone too 

Before

After


Fine, lazy to upload more photo hahaha
I don't know what is the point of this post but i hope that everything will go smooth and i will start to train myself, to become stronger and independence. Of course, i want to become stronger because i want to protect someone, heeeeeeeee :D
You know i know lah har

Everything is for my own, so saya mesti mau jadi insan yg lebih berguna LOL , something always issued in PLKN =.-
Reality and dream is totally different, but you can achieve your dream when you work hard and be smart.isn't true ? Learning to face this world, totallly brand new way to start.Nobody can help you, all by yourself.
Do wish me good luck ! ;)



Nobody knows actually i m afraid. 
But Phaechin LUM, Keep fighting be stronger be happy and don't worry. :D
You can be the best.
and i know someone will always beside me.
I m his greatest fan and he is my soul.

Distance means so little when you love someone so much.


Yess, true love always wins.


I love you.
:3
Heart melts when you say, i m your life. :')




2 comments:

Hui Yin said...

hmm.. even though you are not going for your further study, but you have a very good skill in taking photography, maybe you can consider to work in somewhere related to this field? =) since your interest and talent are all in here. I wish you have a better future and all the best for u! ;) jia you!

Chiin-G said...

yea, i will..
thank you so much !!!! :D
all the best to you too :))

MediaPlayer